Everything You Could Possibly Need To Know About A Liver Cleanse
Everything You Could Possibly Need To Know About A Liver Cleanse
Did you know that you heart is the hardest working organ in your body? Over the years there has been tons of studies and research conducted on the heart. It seems like everywhere you turn someone is always trying to convey the importance of maintaining good heart health. Well, the next hardest working organ is without a doubt the liver. Not only is it the second hardest working organ, but also it actually detoxifies the body of unwanted toxins as well as digesting food. This is why it is imperative that you know how to properly take care of your liver with cleanses and good healthy living.
Below, you will learn more about liver cleanses and what you can do to ensure that you are taking care of your liver in the best manner possible.
When To Tell Your Liver Needs Cleansed
If your liver is not working like it should there are several different signs that could show up right away and below you will learn about some of these symptoms.
- Bloating And Stomach Discomfort - Bloating, excessive gas, and lower stomach pain could be a sign that you need a liver cleanse. However, these symptoms can sometimes be sketchy, because they could also be signs of other problems as well.
- Skin Changing Colors - If you start to notice that your skin is becoming itchy, dry, developing dark patches, or changing to a yellow hue, this is a good sign that you need a liver cleanse. Basically, this means that your skin isn’t able to release the toxins like it is supposed to.
- Stool And Urine Changes - Even changes in urine and stool colors can be a sign that you need a good cleanse. Darker urine or pale stool usually indicates that you are dealing with liver problems.
- Extreme Tiredness - When the liver isn’t working like it should it means that the body has to work overtime to remove toxins, which is only going to wear your down.
- Experiencing Confusion - If your liver can’t properly filter toxins it means that the toxins are going to build up and eventually make their way to your brain. This could result in extreme confusion and memory loss.
- Gaining Weight - If you are suddenly putting on weight out of the middle of nowhere without consuming extra food, it could be a sign that you are having liver problems. The liver metabolizes fat, so if it isn’t working like it should you are going to put on weight.
- Lacking Nutrients - Another main function of the liver is to convert nutrients from the food that you eat and turn it into substances that can be used by the body. If your liver can properly covert these nutrients your body will experience a deficiency that will be noticeable right away.
Liver Cleanse Benefits
By now you already know that the main job of the liver is to remove toxins from the body, so it is imperative to keep it working in top condition. Unfortunately, sometimes with bad lifestyle habits it can be hard to keep the liver working like it should and this is when you might need a cleanse. Not only does a cleanse help remove unwanted toxins from the body, but it can provide you with other benefits, which you will discover below.
- Loosing Weight - Did you know that the liver produces bile, which is a substance that is used to break down fat? After cleansing your liver, it will be producing more bile, which will break down more fat than normal and produce weight loss.
- Improved Immune System - Cleansing your system will greatly boost your immune system, because it will be able to more effectively remove toxins.
- Lowers Changes Of Kidney Stones - Kidney stones are a serious condition that you want to avoid at all costs, and there is no better way to reduce your chances of developing kidney stones than with a liver cleanse. Liver stones usually develop because there is too much cholesterol in the body, which hardens and turns into little stones that block the liver and gall bladder.
- Promotes Energy - If your liver isn’t functioning like it should it will not be converting food into usable energy, which is going to make you tried and wear you down. After cleansing your liver all of these nutrients will be entering that bloodstream like they should and you will feel more refreshed than ever.
Exploring Liver Cleanse Herbs
Throughout the years tons of herbs have been used for medicinal purposes. Since the liver plays such a vital role in the body it is important to do everything possible to ensure that it is always in top working condition, but how can you do about doing this? Since alcohol and even some over the counter medication can damage the liver your best course of action is to take advantage of herbs. You might be surprised to learn about the wide of different herbs available on the market that can greatly help your liver.
- Liver Cleanse With Milk Thistle - Milk thistle is without a doubt one of the most powerful herbs that you can take for your liver. Not only does milk thistle improve your liver function, but also studies have show that this powerful flowering plant actually has the ability to repair the liver.
- Dandelion - Dandelion is full of major essential vitamin, iron, zinc, and potassium. However, it’s most important function is producing bile.
- Burdock Root - Burdock root is extremely handy when it comes to producing bile and repair damaged cells in the liver.
Liver Flush Side Effects
The liver flush causes good and bad side effects. It is crucial to take the time to research this detoxification method prior to trying it. If you have any medical issues, you should speak with your physician in advance, as well. To explore the side effects a little more in-depth, it is important to break each one down and study it carefully. Nausea is the most commonly reported side effect of liver flushing. Some people have reported the nausea only lasting periodically, while others report it lingering around for several hours.
Back Pain – While the desired side effect of the liver flush method is to pass a gallstone, this process can cause back pain. The pain is not similar to the pain related to an injured back. Instead, the pain will begin in the flank area and travel downward until the stone is passed. In most cases the pain is mild to moderate, but if the stone becomes stuck the pain will be severe.
Dehydration – The purpose of the liver cleanse is to rid the body of harmful toxins that cause diseases. The only way to do this is to flush the toxins out of the liver through the bloodstream and kidneys. While this method works great to remove the dangerous toxins, it also removes vital nutrients and electrolytes in the process. When this occurs, you will experience dehydration, but you can supplement with water, sports drinks and eating foods with electrolytes, such as bananas, tomatoes, squash, oranges and lemons.
Dizziness, fatigue and headaches are linked to dehydration and loss of nutrients. To offset these symptoms, you will need to replenish the nutrients and electrolytes lost during the process. It is important to note that if these symptoms do not go away or get worse over a few hours and after eating, you should seek medical assistance.
Liver Cleanse Epsom Salt
Epsom salt plays a major role in the liver flush method. In fact, its main purposes are to dilate and relax the bile ducts, which in turn will allow the gallstones to pass easier through the bile ducts. Many people who choose to undergo the liver cleanse will choose Epsom salt as the primary ingredient. Some naturalists believe the Epsom salt will remove small gallstones that form inside the gallbladder and liver.
The liver is responsible for detoxifying medications, foods, beverages, pollutants and chemicals. When the organ becomes overwhelmed with its many responsibilities, the toxins will begin to build up and cause stones to form.
What Foods Cleanse Your Liver?
Believe it or not, there are certain foods that can be enormously beneficial for cleansing your liver. Many people in modern society consume too many processed and fried foods. In return, this can take a major toll on their liver and cause it to become bogged down. By eating the right foods, you’ll be able to reverse these ill effects, while simultaneously giving your liver a little break. Below, you’ll find a breakdown of the best foods that can help cleanse your liver!
A Little Garlic
Not everyone is a big fan of garlic, but there is no doubt that this pungent food can deliver a wealth of benefits. For instance, garlic is capable of stimulating the liver enzymes. In return, this will trigger the mechanism that is responsible for helping to flush toxins from the liver. This food also contains a large amount of selenium and allicin. Both of these compounds can help cleanse the liver and restore it to maximum functionality.
Carrots and Beets
Beets and carrots are two excellent choices for consumers that are interested in cleansing their liver. This is the case, because both foods contain plenty of flavonoids and beta-carotene. When eating both foods, you will be able to stimulate the living and improve its overall performance.
If you’re looking for a good food that can help aid the cleansing of the liver, you should definitely consider eating grapefruit, limes, lemons, and other citrus fruits. These fruits contain a large quantity of antioxidants and Vitamin C. Not only will these fruits aid the natural cleansing functions of the liver, but they’re also absolutely delicious. Drink a small glass of grapefruit juice to get rid of those nasty carcinogens and toxins in your liver!
As you probably already realize, leafy, green vegetables can provide you with tons of amazing benefits. Whether you eat them raw or cooked, they’ll be able to help you cleanse your liver thoroughly. This is the case, because these vegetables contain a lot of chlorophyll. When you eat plenty of green vegetables, they’ll enter your system and absorb toxins from your blood stream. They’ll also neutralize dangerous chemicals and heavy metals.
Simultaneously, there are certain vegetables that are capable of speeding up the creation of bile. This vital substance can help eradicate waste from your blood and organs!
Green tea is another excellent choice for people that need to cleanse out their liver as quickly as possible. This specific type of tea contains plenty of catechins. These compounds are capable of improving the functionality of the liver. Just remember to avoid the green tea extract! Stick with the conventional green tea and you’ll be able to enjoy various benefits, while also cleaning out your liver!
If you’re looking for a tea to cleanse liver, you should most definitely reach for green tea!
Liver Cleanse Home Remedy
The good news is that performing a liver cleanse is far easier than you could ever imagine. In fact, there is a good chance that you’ll be able to cleanse your liver without needing to run out to the store to invest in more products or foods. With just a little bit of apple juice or honey, you’ll be able to perform your very own cleanse without leaving the comfort of your own home. Below, you’ll find breakdowns of some of the best liver cleanse home remedies.
- Drinking Organic Apple Juice – If you want to cleanse the liver conveniently, you should drink organic apple juice for several days. During this period of time, make sure you consume vegetables and fruits that will be very easy to digest.
- Consume Lemon Or Orange Juice – Lemon or orange juice is another good choice for cleansing the liver. Combine a little bit of juice with an equal amount of water and then add olive oil and garlic cloves. Consume the mixture bright and early in the morning and you’ll be able to flush out those dangerous toxins.
- Water And Honey – You may also want to consider utilizing a combination of honey and water. For even more impact, you can throw in a little cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Make sure that you drink this concoction first thing in the morning when your stomach is empty. Also, the drink can be consumed for breakfast and lunch.
- Grapefruit Juices – Finally, you may want to consider utilizing grapefruit juice are your primary ingredient. Just mix up a concoction containing grapefruits, olive oil and a tiny amount of lemon. Drink the mixture right before you get into bed at night!
Performing a liver cleanse isn’t overly difficult and you should be able to get it completed without needing to leave your home. Just make sure that you choose the right ingredients and be sure to drink the juices at the appropriate times of the day. Do this and your liver will be cleansed of those dangerous toxins and it’ll be able to function properly again in the near future.